Who can apply?
We welcome applications from graduate students, postdocs, and junior (untenured) faculty.
What are the costs?
There are no application or tuition fees. If your application is accepted and you decide to attend, you will be responsible for your own travel to and from Hanover, NH. We will take care of everything else, including lodging and meals.
Apply using this web form by April 15th, 2019, 11:59 PM EDT.
Your application should consist of a single PDF file comprising a:
- Current CV
- 1-page statement of intent addressing how participation in MIND will support your academic goals,
- up to two of your most relevant publications or preprints.
Please also arrange to have a single letter of recommendation sent to email@example.com by the application deadline.
- Monday, April 15th, 2019: applications due by 11:59 PM EDT
- Sunday, August 7: arrive in Hanover
- Monday, August 8: first of summer school, welcome reception
- Tuesday, August 16: last day of summer school, closing reception
- Wednesday, August 17: depart Hanover
Note for International Applicants
International applicants are welcome. However, please be aware that we cannot provide assistance with travel, including procedures for obtaining entry into the U.S. The appropriate visa category for this summer school is B-1 (visitor); this category is eligible to be waived under the Visa Waiver Program if you qualify. Remember to complete your ESTA travel authorization before traveling!